Lifting Airbag for Marine Boats/Ships Salvage,Heavy Lifting
Airbag,Underwater Air Lifting Bag.
Ship Rubber Airbags are also known as inflatable bags, roller bags, air lift bags, and
salvage bags. Standard air bag maximum diameter size range is 2.0m.
High-pressure Ship Rubber Airbags are used for ship lifting, loading, and floating. They are widely
used in cargo boat launching and landing, lifting and moving sunken
ships, and salvaging stranded boats. Ship Rubber Airbags have the benefit of not only saving labor and time, but investment
costs. Additionally they are flexible and dependable.
The technology of applying Ship Rubber Airbags to the launching and landing of ships relieves the restrictions of
traditional slide-board technology which is commonly used in
building small or medium size ships. Years of trial and error with
this technology has increased the ability of launching 100-ton
ships to 7,000-ton ships!
Salvage Pontoon can be used for aircraft recovery, sunken ship,
yacht, boat salvage and other underwater objects salvage.
· Large enough buoyancy/lift capacity, from 1-300 tons to meet
different requirements, while underwater air lift bags only have
maximum buoyancy 50tons.
· Good puncture and abrasion resistance, while underwater air lift
bags are easy to puncture.
· Rubberized nylon cord fabric provides superior performance,
especially the rubber inner liner guarantees good tightness.
· Unique reticular noose preventing slip away in use.
· Durable, versatile and easy to use.
· ISO9001:2008 by BV certificate.
· ISO 14001:2004 certificate and GB/T 28001-2011 certificate.
· CCS, ABS, GL certificate.
· Comply with IMCA D 016 Rev 3 - June 2007 guidelines.
· Equipped with all the necessary hardware and ready for immediate
· Pressure relief valve at the bottom avoiding over pressurization.
· Each pontoon is tested prior to shipping.
Why the world turns to Nanhai NO. 1?
Shandong Nanhai Airbag Engineering Co., Ltd. is the worldwide leader and innovator in the design and
manufacture of engineering rubber pontoons. Our rubber pontoons are
specified to meet the toughest challenges in commercial,
scientific, and military applications. We can provide customers
solutions and expertise for aircraft recovery, ship, yacht, and
boat salvage, marine engineering, offshore oilfield project and
other underwater construction tasks.
Why Nanhai NO. 1?
• Expertise–We focus exclusively on the design and manufacture of engineering
inflatables with decades of experience in the field. We know the
challenges you face and can help you meet them.
• Quality–Our products, including all components, are made by skilled
craftsmen. Every product is tested prior to shipping to ensure
reliable performance. You can work with our solutions with
• Service–We offer customer design and solution services to meet special
needs and can also provide on-site guidance. We are ready to
respond whenever you need us.
• Price–Our products are more economic than traditional underwater air
lift bags by near half. We beat competitors on price and always
beat them in quality and value.
• Warranty–All our products are compliant with IMCA D 016 Rev. 3 - June 2007
guidelines. All carry a one-year warranty.
Don’t put your projects at risk, trust and choose Nanhai NO. 1!
Compaired with the traditional air lift bag, our rubber pontoon has
many obvious advantages and lower cost.